In this episode, I will show you how I’ve been germinating my cannabis seeds for the past 30 something years.
Cannabis seeds of your choice
1. Pour 200 ml of purified water into the beaker. Then, add a drop of liquefied seaweed, and mix thoroughly.
2. Pour the seeds in the germination mix, and give it a little stir. Let it sit for 24 to 48 hours.
3. Prepare four (4) to six (6) sheets of plain paper towel. You need to create a bottom and top (cover) paper napkin folding; both made up of two (2) to three (3) sheets. Take the four corners in the middle, creating a two- to three-layered square fold.
4. Put one paper towel on the plate. The folded side with four triangles should be facing the plate.
5. Pour some of the water and seaweed mix on the paper towel to moisten it. Then, put the seeds on top.
6. Put the other paper towel on top as a cover. It will soak up all the extra water. Make sure there is no free-standing water under the plate.
7. Leave the plate and its contents in a warm, dark place.
8. Every 12 to 24 hours, check back to make sure the paper towels are still wet.
9. Once 48 hours have gone by, you should see beautiful little sprouts.
Now you have germinated seeds, it is time for you to plant them. I’ll show you the best way to do it in the next video.
#marijuanaseeds #cannabisseeds #growyourown #cannabis #marijuana #marijuanagrowers #cannabiscommunity #cannabisculture #weed #homegrow #indoorgrow #weedseeds #cannafarmer #lovetogrow #outdoorgrow #feminizedseeds #marijuanaculture #seedbank #mmjseeds #medmjseeds #organiccannabis #marijuanacommunity #seeds #thc #weedporn